Re: Amazon No Longer Accessible?

mk360

Ok, now I cancelled the LP and it worked. also I opened the details page of an other order and again, it worked.

El 05/03/2017 a las 18:44, kelby carlson escribió:
I can confirm that I am just using the regular site as I always have.
As I said, I could purchase something if I had to but the layout of
the entire site is totally different and I cannot do things like view
full order summaries or cancel or modify orders.

On 3/5/17, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:
Hello all,
I also just purchased some test strips for my blood glucose test meter and
had no problems at all in doing so. It seems to be working fine. What it
sounds like is that somehow the accessibility layout is being used.

Regards,
Greg Wocher
On Mar 5, 2017, at 3:49 PM, mk360 <mk.seventhson@...> wrote:

I bought a LP in amazon.com at about 30 mins ago and it worked fine for
me.

El 05/03/2017 a las 16:50, kelby carlson escribió:
This was specifically in the last day or so. The layout of the site
had completely changed and a lot of the options simply aren't even
there anymore.

On 3/5/17, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
Do you think there's a slight glitch?