Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Amazon No Longer Accessible?

For some reason my phones email is being really stupid today. It bottom posted my reply so I am reposting it.

On Mar 5, 2017, at 2:23 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Do you have another browser?  I'm not saying the site hasn't changed but I'm skeptical.  I would expect to see a flood of messages on all three sites I follow if it had to the extent you describe.  If you have another browser, try it.

Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2017 1:50 PM

This was specifically in the last day or so. The layout of the site
had completely changed and a lot of the options simply aren't even
there anymore.