Re: drag and drop?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the following page will help you for thunder bird. Just jump down to the
section that says about rearranging the headers and drag and drop to
move them around. Just jump down by headings to that section.

The link to this page is
http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

There may be other stuff you might be interested in on my other pages as
well that come off this one.

hope it helps.

gene nz

On 6/03/2017 11:04 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:
Could someone point me to a page that tells how to use the mouse with
NVDA? Like dragging and dropping? Trying to configure thunderbird