Re: Amazon No Longer Accessible?

when I went to change my card info I clicked on the payment button I tabbed around and all I got was card links with no spot to actually change the info.

there was no edit boxes or nothing

tried this both with nvda and jaws with the same results

On 3/5/2017 6:40 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hmmm you don't need your mum to update anything.
Now if you are under 13 then you probably do.
Your profile will be restricted and that is probably it.
But unless you have some seriously crazy mum you shouldn't allow others to control your stuff.

On 6/03/2017 6:19 a.m., The Wolf wrote:
I had to get my mom to update my payment methods

so it isn't just you.
On 3/5/2017 7:24 AM, kelby carlson wrote:
Has anyone else had serious issues with Amazon in the last day or two?
The website has totally changed its layout and a bunch of things are
no onger accessible. For example, when I click on a recent order it
takes me to a page where it only says how much I paid for the order,
but there's no link or anything to manage my order. So, for example. I
can't cancel a Kindle pre-order that I no longer want.

.