Re: Google Docs

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 04:00 pm, Brandon Cross wrote:
hmm, might have to try that [Google Drive Sync]

 If you do, please do report back on how it worked out and with your impressions with regard to accessibility of that access method in general.

My gut tells me that it will be significantly easier from an accessibility angle than the web-based interface is, but I have not played with this with a screen reader to actually make that determination.

    I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

        ~ Ellen Evans, soc.motss, 11/6/2004