From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 4:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Amazon No Longer Accessible?

Yes, I think the one issue I do have with amazon is that there is just too much stuff on a page when you finally get to ann item or list of items.
Its not that its inaccessible, just far too busy and messy.

Interestingly enough, my comments about his are often echoesd by many sighted users who find it a bit like some flea market where loads of people sell the same stuff and everyone is shouting, figuratively speaking to try and get your attention at the same time. Perhaps its time they used a more sensible menu system instead of using the one big pudding approach they do now.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-