Re: NVDA and google chrome

Armando Maldonado

Thanks I will have to give this a try.

Armando

On 3/6/2017 10:20 AM, Gene wrote:
Setting images not to be displayed is a good idea.  Images are one way in which malware may be spread.  Someone may present a link with a tutorial about how to work with Chrome settings.  The Chrome interface is different from Internet Explorer or Firefox.  But in terms of using it when you first get it, turning off images is the only setting I would say to change for safety.

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and google chrome

I don't use anything other than the default settings, and NVDA and chrome work just fine.

On 3/6/2017 11:53 AM, Armando Maldonado wrote:

Hello,

So I've heard of people using NVDA and google chrome. If i were to switch, what are the optimal configuration settings I shall set so I can use this properly? Is there an add-on for chrome? Any tips would grately be appreciated, thanks.

Armando

Avast logo