De: Nevzat Adil
Data: 6 de março de 2017 17:47
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] How to select

Ruie, Thanks for responding.
Firstly, the problem is that NVDA does not tell me if the selection is
done when I press enter or spacebar.
Secondly, I use a laptop so I do not have a keypad to do the numpad+0
numpad+/ and the like.
Nevzat

On 3/5/17, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Hello!

Normally, Spacebar or Enter selects it.

If you want, do a NumPad 0 + NumPad Slash to place mouse in the element and

then NumPad Slash to make a left click.

Rui