From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2017 1:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help/Tutorials for Using Windows 10

Hi Pauline

the following web page might help you at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20windows%2010.html

The page was put together when i first went up to Windows 10 with some updates. it is things that most people would change or not in Windows 10.

There is some audio tutorials and the rest are written in sections.

There might be other stuff you might be interested in from off my
website. There are links to other pages to do with written and audio
tutorials for nvda along with other blindness related material.

You can jump down by headings to the different sections on all of my pages.

hope this pages help you to customize windows a little.

Gene nz

On 6/03/2017 5:19 PM, Pauline Smith wrote:
Good Evening,

I finally took the plunge and upgraded my computer to Windows 10. Are
there any tutorials or other information to help one learn how to
navigate in the new system? I have the latest version of NVDA installed.

One thing I have noticed already is that I cannot seem to use the
braille display I have been borrowing. Don't know if the drivers have
to be reinstalled or what.

Pauline