Re: win10 switching network profiles

Dave,

Settings, Network & Internet, WiFi Panel, search for the network name you're connected to or just tab to the button for it, which will be immediately after the toggle for WiFi On/Off, and activate it.  Make this PC discoverable toggle should then be set to off.  If the PC is considered to be discoverable then the network is considered to be private and vice versa.

    I don't find an uninformed hatred a "principled position" that I need to respect in any way.

        ~ Ellen Evans, soc.motss, 11/6/2004