From: Gene
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web Ads

Some sites no longer allow you to use them with ad blockers but that should significantly cut down ads since many sites still allow them.

When reading articles, Firefox has a feature called something like reader view.  When on a page with an article, issue the command alt v for the view menu.  Up arrow I believe once to reader view and press enter. As I recall, you can turn it off in the same way.  On a lot or most pages with articles, that eliminates a lot of extraneous material.

Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 8:28 PM

hi

No

But your browser might have add blocking in it, it might just need to be
turned on for it to work or maybe get a add blocker add on for your browser.

Gene nz