Just a thing.
Google Chrome has an accessibility section on its addon manager store. One of this addon allows to use cursor to navigate web pages. While it seems useful, I really encourage you not using it, because you will have great problems on edit field, because when you press arrow keys, you lost focus mode and you can't check what you are writing.

A part of this, it is a good solution.

Il 07/03/2017 01:38, Rosemarie Chavarria ha scritto:
I'll give it a shot. If it works, I'll let you know.

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Gene
*Sent:* Monday, March 6, 2017 4:26 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] NVDA and google chrome

Try this way which actually is for setting a home page and doesn't use
the open pages item which was discussed earlier. That may be able to be
used in a similar way but it is not the home page setting.

Open settings.

Tab until you get to a check box that is also misidentified as a button
that says show home page. Check it with the space bar if it isn't checked.

Tab to the link that says change. Press enter. If nothing happens,
manually turn browse mode off and press enter.

A dialog opens. Do not turn browse mode back on. You are in a list of
two radio buttons. Up or down arrow to the radio button that says show
this page. It will be checked when you arrow to it.

Tab once and type the address you want to use.

Tab to the ok button and press the space bar. You should now see that
page come up when you run Chrome.

Gene----- Original Message -----