Re: New Sounds?

Armando Maldonado

I wiuld like ot know how to disable? Thanks.

Hey guys, gotta question.

I was just using my PC after installing the update which just came out for Windows 10 Essentials. I noticed that now when I open my start screen, or if I start typing in the search box, etc, I hear little pop sounds. These are not sounds as if my sound drivers are messing up. These sound like little sound effects that were very intentionally there.

I don't hear these when I use JFW, so I'm thinking this is something in this update? That is really really cool, if that be the case. I really like them. Nice touch!
---
Christopher Gilland