Re: Performance degradation in current Firefox

mk360

I've in firefox 45.0.1 and all is working fine.

El 27-03-2016 a las 8:46, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William escribió:
I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto google and search for about:config that can help improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於 27/3/2016 10:13 寫道:
One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting with modern web apps.
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I noticed performance issues with Firefox as well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as well, especially on Facebook where the browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having any addons installed.