Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Sounds?

sadly, no option exist, thanks.

Is there not an option under the addon’s settings? Hit NVDA+N, then go to preferences, and under there go to Win10 Essentials.

I’m not saying there is! an option that you’re overlooking. I’m asking if it’s there. I’ve honestly not looked. I’d think that to be the most logical place for it to be though, if it were there to start with.

Que Dios le bendiga.

Chris.