Re: New Sounds?

I definitely agree with Armando that there needs to be a way to toggle that on/off, as some might find it obnoxious. I personally like it, but...
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Sounds?

Hello, Armando!

That is part of the enhanced newer version for the Win10 Essentials apps, which I believe they added it as a new features.
Robert Mendoza
On 3/8/2017 8:28 AM, Armando Maldonado wrote:

sadly, no option exist, thanks.

Is there not an option under the addon’s settings? Hit NVDA+N, then go to preferences, and under there go to Win10 Essentials.

I’m not saying there is! an option that you’re overlooking. I’m asking if it’s there. I’ve honestly not looked. I’d think that to be the most logical place for it to be though, if it were there to start with.

Que Dios le bendiga.

Chris.