From my point of view, this is is really nice to consider, and nothing
could I bothered to heard that sounds. But, we will see if they will
gonna add an option to disable the sounds in the future release. Only
could tell confirmation to the authors of this app if they will added it.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/8/2017 8:42 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I definitely agree with Armando that there needs to be a way to toggle
that on/off, as some might find it obnoxious. I personally like it,
but...
---
Christopher Gilland
http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Robert Mendoza <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 07, 2017 7:38 PM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] New Sounds?

Hello, Armando!

That is part of the enhanced newer version for the Win10
Essentials apps, which I believe they added it as a new features.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/8/2017 8:28 AM, Armando Maldonado wrote:

sadly, no option exist, thanks.

Is there not an option under the addon’s settings? Hit NVDA+N,
then go to preferences, and under there go to Win10 Essentials.

I’m not saying there is! an option that you’re overlooking. I’m
asking if it’s there. I’ve honestly not looked. I’d think that
to be the most logical place for it to be though, if it were
there to start with.

Que Dios le bendiga.

Chris.