Re: Windows 10 Mail Question

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

When the first open mail it puts you in the message area. This is where all your messages are and you can use the down or up arrow keys.

find a email you want to read then press the enter key on it. It will then come to the message body.

here you can arrow down or up or use the nvda key + down arrow key to read the email. When finished just press the escape key and it will put you back where all your messages are.

I just tried it and that is what i done.

Maybe check to see also nvda is in object navigation modeuse the nvda key + the number 1 on the numeric key pad to do this. It might not make a difference but in some programs it does.

Gene nz

On 8/03/2017 3:18 PM, Greg Rhodes wrote:

Just switched to Windows 10 Mail. After I open a message that I have received, how do I read it line by line. When I press F7, I can see that there is a blinking cursor on the text in the message but NVDA doesn’t read anything. NVDA/Up Arrow announces the word “Message”. I tried screen review but that doesn’t seem to do anything. Up and down arroWs don’t seem to do anything. NVDA/Spacebar doesn’t seem to help. hat am I missing? Thanks.