Re: Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Maybe there are spaciffic drivers for win10 if not win8 or 8.1 drivers should work in theory.

On 8/03/2017 3:58 p.m., Pauline Smith wrote:
Good Evening,

Since the upgrade to Windows 10, I haven't been able to use the computer
with the FS braill display I am borrowing. I uninstalled and
reinstalled the display drivers and checked the setting under
Preferences/Braille Settings, then chose the appropriate display. Things
still are not working. did I miss something?

Pauline