Re: Small problem With NVDA andKNFB Reader

Alexander Masic

Hihi! my problem is oposit, i rather prefere nvda read instead of KNFB, because i cant find an opion to set default tyntersizer. So i have switched off automatuc read.

Den 2017-03-08 kl. 04:35, skrev Gene New Zealand:

Hi

Either put nvda into sleep mode or toggle the voice to off.

Gene nz

On 8/03/2017 4:17 PM, David Tanner wrote:

NVDA wants to read the recognized document at the same time the speech in KNFB Reader is reading it.

Anyone know an easy way to keep NVDA from reading while KNFB reader is reading?