Ask, and I'll shaer the link.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/03/2017 04:26, Gene ha scritto:
From what I've heard about Windows 10, it is more picky about drivers than earlier versions of Windows. I'm not a tech and I may be wrong, but I doubt there is a basis to say that Windows 8 or 8.1 drivers should work in theory.
*From:* Shaun Everiss <mailto:sm.everiss@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 07, 2017 9:12 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Maybe there are spaciffic drivers for win10 if not win8 or 8.1 drivers
should work in theory.

On 8/03/2017 3:58 p.m., Pauline Smith wrote:
Good Evening,

Since the upgrade to Windows 10, I haven't been able to use the computer
with the FS braill display I am borrowing. I uninstalled and
reinstalled the display drivers and checked the setting under
Preferences/Braille Settings, then chose the appropriate display. Things
still are not working. did I miss something?

Pauline