Re: Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Mallard

Hello Ben and all,

Here you go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3918790/FocusBlueDriver1.0.2030.exe

I upgraded straight from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and experienced no issues with my pm 40, so I hope it works for you too.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/03/2017 10:32, Ben J. Bloomgren ha scritto:

Yes, please do send that link. That would be stellar!

Ben

On 3/7/2017 20:42, Pauline Smith wrote:

I suspected that the upgrade may be the reason. That is why I uninstalled then reinstalled the device drivers. The FS website didn't specify a Windows version with the link to the drivers.

Pauline

On 3/7/2017 10:26 PM, Gene wrote:
From what I've heard about Windows 10, it is more picky about drivers than earlier versions of Windows. I'm not a tech and I may be wrong, but I doubt there is a basis to say that Windows 8 or 8.1 drivers should work in theory.