Re: Can I still get it for free

Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...>

i totally agree here.

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I still get it for free

Is there a specific reason you want to use Windows 10?  You can upgrade for free but I don't know the procedure.  others, I expect, will advise you.  You say it's an old laptop.  There is a Microsoft site you can use to have your computer evaluated to see if it is able to be upgraded.  But unless there is a specific feature you want, I would advise leaving well enough alone.