reading the complete window or screen in document in NVDA

Dan Thompson

Good morning to all,

I am trying to get nvda to read the complete screen in a word document.

In window-eyes this is ctrl-shift-r

In jaws it is insert w

But non of these work in nvda.  Can some one give me some guidance?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

“This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, and falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” —Peace Pilgrim

“God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.” —Peter Shepherd