From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Slightly OT. Dropbox finally ditches xp

I am going to suggest that this thread either be taken offline or be
dropped as it is not on topic.

thanks.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:43 AM Brian's Mail list account <
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

That is not the answer for the change I read on their forum. People had
been
posting the whole folder link so people could download audio files for a
given album. It had however upset people who had use this method to keep
graphics linked to their web pages.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.