probably the best idea is to search in google about what settings can help with performance and if it refers to an about:config setting search for this setting to know what it do, and if sounds convenient try with the config.

Regards,
mk.

El 27-03-2016 a las 10:09, Gene escribió:
There are a great many advanced settings that can be vchanged in about:config.  They are generally settings that users don't need to change and just reading information concerning setting after setting in about:config will not result in improved performance.  At times, if I am having a specific problem and search for a solution, an about:config settings change may solve it.  It is generally not a good idea, nor would it be productive in the sense of performance, to do general reading about the perhaps eighty or one hundred or more settings found in about:config

Gene
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 6:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Performance degradation in current Firefox

I see no problem with NVDA. I recommend you go onto google and search for about:config that can help improve firefox performace and that pretty helps.

Kevin Chao 於 27/3/2016 10:13 寫道:
One of Chrome's strengths is performance...I experience 0% lag with MVDA when interacting with modern web apps.
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 5:11 PM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
I noticed performance issues with Firefox as well, but not just with NVDA, but Jaws as well, especially on Facebook where the browser lags. Firefox seemed to perform poorly on my Surface 3, despite not having any addons installed.