Re: Help me doing this

Pete <emac00@...>

No problem, glad I could help!
Are you using nvda number pad cursor to read with
or
are you using the normal arrow keys to read?

Try setting in nvda
Preferences
Voice settings...
Punctuation/symbol level: all
When Punctuation symbol level is set to all the arrow keys should announce all arrow key presses.
If not there might be a problem in the nvda installation.
I have mine set to some.
The nvda reading cursor reading character by character reads all.
I am not sure if I miss being able to set Punctuation symbol level for different cursors like in jaws.
Pete

On 3/27/2016 4:17 AM, Ajay Sharma wrote:
Thanks a lot Pete, you saved the day!

Any ideas on how do I make nvda read all the punctuation during say
all or while reading line by line? I need it as while coding, it
doesn't reads all the punctuation marks when I read line by line, so
I have to move character by character, and that takes a lot of time.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ajay

On 3/26/16, Pete <emac00@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Hi
the insert + plus keys on number pad moves the nvda review cursor to
the bottom line of cmd window. You can use nvda's review 7 8 9 line by
line 4 5 6 word by word and 1 2 3 char by char.
Pete
On 3/26/2016 2:18 AM, Ajay Sharma wrote:
Hey guys,

Plz suggest a way out to,
1. Read text in command line, CMD.
2. Make NVDA read all the punctuation, while reading line by line or
during say all, I tried to set punctuation level to all, but it didn't
worked out.
3.
Alt + Ctrl + N shortcut is not working.

I am using win 10 Home and NVDA 16.1.