Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Yes, please do send that link. That would be stellar!

Ben

On 3/7/2017 20:42, Pauline Smith wrote:

I suspected that the upgrade may be the reason.  That is why I uninstalled then reinstalled the device drivers.  The FS website didn't specify a Windows version with the link to the drivers.

Pauline

On 3/7/2017 10:26 PM, Gene wrote:
From what I've heard about Windows 10, it is more picky about drivers than earlier versions of Windows.  I'm not a tech and I may be wrong, but I doubt there is a basis to say that Windows 8 or 8.1 drivers should work in theory.

Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 9:12 PM

Maybe there are spaciffic drivers for win10 if not win8 or 8.1 drivers
should work in theory.