Re: Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Mallard

Chris,

It's for both. I'm using it with a pm; never hada focus.

Try it... It works!

Ciao,

Ollie

ps: On a personal note: I'll be forever grateful to you for recommending the Aftershockz heafphones for my smartphone. If you receive all the blessings I and another friend fo mine are sending you, you'll be very, very happy and successful for the rest of your days... (smile)

Il 08/03/2017 22:09, Christopher-Mark Gilland ha scritto:
Ehh, this is for a Focus Blue, not an original PM, or, does it still work though.
Chris.
---
Christopher Gilland
http://www.gshministry.org