Re: Kindle instructions in NVDA help

Mallard

Il 08/03/2017 21:54, Christopher-Mark Gilland ha scritto:
Yeah, no, what you said tabbing, typing e-mail, tabbing typing password, then pressing enter isn't working.
If you all can point me where to go to learn more about the OCR addon, I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.
---
Christopher Gilland
http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575

----- Original Message -----
*From:* Jacques <mailto:lists4js@runbox.com>
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 08, 2017 11:13 AM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Kindle instructions in NVDA help

That screen sure is a dog. Speaking from memory, the control with
focus on
that screen is where you select your region. Tabbing once lands
you on the
edit control where your registered e-mail address is filled in.
The next tab
is for the password, after which enter should complete the
process. Ollie is
right, the OCR add-on is what got me passed the registration the
first time
I had to figure it out.

Jacques