Re: Kindle instructions in NVDA help

That's perfect. Exactly what I needed. Thanks.
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Kindle instructions in NVDA help

I generally first switch to screen review mode, NVDA key + R to launch OCR process, wich will then announce when it's done, and, I generally then use shift + numpad 7 to move screen review mode cursor to top of screen before then using numpad 7 and 9 to scan the different result lines, followed by numpad 4 and 6 to move through words, etc. etc.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2017-03-08 22:52, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I've not tried the OCR addon. I have it, but never had had a need to use it, and honestly, I don't know how, sadly. I'm incredibly savvy though, so if you either can give me the basics, or can at least point me to where to find documentation, that should suffice.

Yes, I did try object navigation review, as well as just regular cursor review mode to no avale. That said, I'll grantcha, that was an excellent thought to try.

Chris.
---
Christopher Gilland