Re: Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Pauline Smith

Good Evening,

I'm glad you are able to use your display with Win 10. The display I'm borrowoing is also a Pac Mate one. It still doesn't show up. Wonder if I missed something in the settings.

Pauline

On 3/8/2017 4:06 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello,

I'm usinga PacMate 40 display from Freedom Scientific, and had no problems upgrading to Windows 10.

I have the driver in my Dropbox, should anyone need it.

Ask, and I'll shaer the link.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/03/2017 04:26, Gene ha scritto: