Re: Using Freedom Scientific Braille Display in Windows 10

Mallard

Pauline,

Which setting? If it's the NVDA Braille settings, you don't find Pac Mate, but Freedom Scientific.

hth, ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/03/2017 03:10, Pauline Smith ha scritto:
Good Evening,

I'm glad you are able to use your display with Win 10. The display I'm borrowoing is also a Pac Mate one. It still doesn't show up. Wonder if I missed something in the settings.

Pauline

On 3/8/2017 4:06 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello,

I'm usinga PacMate 40 display from Freedom Scientific, and had no problems upgrading to Windows 10.

I have the driver in my Dropbox, should anyone need it.

Ask, and I'll shaer the link.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 08/03/2017 04:26, Gene ha scritto: