Re: Slightly OT: I have my gmail full and want to delete some amount of mail Can anyone help?

Øyvind Lode

Exactly!
To the rest of you please read the documentation.
I use the gmail standard view and it's brilliant with firefox and nvda.
By the way the delete shortcut is the # key.
Google have done a great job with gmail and I prefer the web interface
to a mail client like thunderbird or Outlook.
By reading the documentation "how to use gmail with a screen reader"
first you quickly get the hang of it.

On 8 March 2017 at 18:41, Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@gmail.com> wrote:
When using Gmail, a user can enable keyboard shortcuts that work quite well.
There are hotkeys for performing such commands as delete for example.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:04 AM Brian's Mail list account
<bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Ha!
I assume Google still have their accessability mail list, has anyone told
them about this issue?
I actually hate webmail myself butt then I'm an old fogie and the thing
about old dogs and new tricks comes to mind!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-