Re: Suggestion for upcoming NVDA build

Lenron

You should just have the option in the main version if you wish to
update to a snap shot or not. I normally love grabbing the next build
as soon as I can.

On 3/27/16, Pete <emac00@cogeco.ca> wrote:

Hi Chris
What I am talking about is the snap shot versions of nvda check for
snap shot updates them selves.
In that way the normal nvda dist users could just go on using the
normal nvda dist with out worrying if it will update to a snap shot.
Pete

Well, when on a snapshot, it actually does notify you of updates at
this point. Not sure when the last time was you tried.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.