From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 4:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I still get it for free

I'd be very careful, Sakina. Laptops have often got specific drivers for
their unusual hardware, and these may not be in windows 10. Personally, I'd
leave well alone unless there is some specific reason you want to try it.
Also of course. I think even the special VI offer has ended now, at least
nobody has mentioned it recently to me.

If you know the model of the machine, talk to the makers and see if they
will support it with drivers in Windows 10 before you change anything.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-