Re: reading progress down loads in google chrome

hello.
i set my firefox and changed many settings and options.
firefox is extremely fast because of the changed which i made in its
settings and i dont use any browser other than firefox!
firefox is the best and greatest!

youtube is a lot better now its fully html5

On 1/03/2017 12:02 p.m., Lenron wrote:
I have to agree for most things I just use firefox accept for youtube
and a few other things. Like audible

On 2/28/17, brian <sackriderbrian45@gmail.com> wrote:
Why are we stuck with only one brouser that will read progress
bars/? It looks like nvda still has some work to do to make more
brousers more accessable. I don't like firefox because it's way to
slow. Webie will alwaysbe the bestbrouser for the blind. Why is it so
hard to make brousers that read the progress bars? If we are going to
change brousers then we need to have more accessable brousers that will
do what we them to do.

Brian Sackrider

On 2/28/2017 5:36 PM, Gene wrote:
That's why I say that for many purposes other than browsing, Firefox
is a better choice. I don't want almost everything displayed as web
pages from settings to history. I don't know how it is for sighted
people, but for blind people, this is somewhat cumbersome. Also,
awhile back, Chrome stopped honoring quick browsing commands in the
settings interface which is a web page interface. Has this been
corrected? What this means is that you can't, for example, make a
change and then use the letter b to jump to the done button. You have
to tab through all the rest of the settings.
It may be that for a lot of browsing, Chrome is faster or somewhat
faster. I haven't compared, thogh I've seen a few people say it
is. But one reason I still use firefox as my main browser is to avoid
having so many interfaces be rendered as web pages.