From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 4:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can I still get it for free

Who suggested Linux? I may have missed an episode here.
I know Sakina aand I doubt she would be interested in Linux. Even I would not go down that road as its anarchy access wise.
Apparently I've been told that the special VI offer is still obtainable for free, but my original comments about drivers for laptops still stands.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-