Re: Weather Plus important update available

Rémy Ruiz

Hi Dennis

The changes:

Version 4.3 09.03.2017
* The Public folder links will become inactive on March 15.
On that date, the Public folder will become a standard Dropbox folder, and will not be useable by the addon.
The upgrade links of the addon and of the samples have been updated, therefore, from now on, WP will lean completely on the italian page of NVDA.
After this date, the previous versions of WP will not be able to auto-update, then I strongly advise you to upgrade before this deadline.
Download:
http://www.nvda.it/system/files/plugin/weather_plus4.3.nvda-addon?download=1
or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/weatherPlus.en.html
Cheers
Adriano

Le 09/03/2017 à 19:03, Dennis L a écrit :

What are the changes in this version?

Sent from my Android phone using Aqua Mail

Hi To every one,