Re: Weather Plus important update available

Armando Maldonado

The easiest way I was able to grab this was using the Find more add-ons Within tools, manage add-ons. It took me directy to NVDA add-ons page and then I found Weather. Hope this helps.

Armando

On 3/9/2017 12:12 PM, Gene wrote:
While it's possible that there is some other problem, it's very unlikely.  It's very likely that either you didn't paste the entire link or there is a space in the link where the line raps which must be removed.  Review the link in the address bar character by character.  Are there any spaces?  Does the link end with dl=1

If the link doesn't end with that syntax, then you didn't copy the entire link to the clipboard. 

Gene
----- oribinal Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus important update available

tried all that and still won't download.

On 10/03/2017 05:58, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

Work both of you!
In your case, try to paste the link in the the address bar of your browser.

Cheers
Adriano
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus important update available

neither of those links are working.

On 10/03/2017 05:21, R�my Ruiz wrote:

Hi Dennis

The changes:

Version 4.3 09.03.2017
*�The Public folder links will become inactive on March 15.
On that date, the Public folder will become a standard Dropbox folder, and will not be useable by the addon.
The upgrade links of the addon and of the samples have been updated, therefore, from now on, WP will lean completely on the italian page of NVDA.
After this date, the previous versions of WP will not be able to auto-update, then I strongly advise you to upgrade before this deadline.
Download:
http://www.nvda.it/system/files/plugin/weather_plus4.3.nvda-addon?download=1
or:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/weatherPlus.en.html
Cheers
Adriano

Le 09/03/2017 � 19:03, Dennis L a �crit�:

What are the changes in this version?

Sent from my Android phone using Aqua Mail

On March 9, 2017 12:58:21 PM "Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io" <adrianobarb@...> wrote:

Hi To every one,
�
Version 4.3 09.03.2017
*�The Public folder links will become inactive on March 15.
On that date, the Public folder will become a standard Dropbox folder, and will not be useable by the addon.
The upgrade links of the addon and of the samples have been updated, therefore, from now on, WP will lean completely on the italian page of NVDA.
�
After this date, the previous versions of WP will not be able to auto-update, then I strongly advise you to upgrade before this deadline.
�
Download:
or:
�
Cheers
Adriano

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.