Re: reading progress down loads in google chrome

Gene

Almost all of those settings have absolutely no impact on speed and some of those things such as history are very useful.  I gave the two things that impact speed, mostly turning off JAVA scripts.  But doing so means that some sites you use won't function as desired.  So don't do so unless you know what the results will be or want to experiment.  If you are paranoid or have some legitimate reason to keep sites you browse to private, you may want to turn off some of these other options but they have absolutely nothing to do with speed. If you turn off cookies, you need to know how to allow exceptions.  Some sites won't work or won't work properly or efficiently.  Not allowing any cookies including not desiggnating exceptions is a fine way to havew unnecessary problems.  I don't allow cookies but I have a number of exceptions for trusted sites.  This kind of extremeism, just disabling things like this is a good way to have unnecessary inconveniences for no benefit.

Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading progress down loads in google chrome

hi.
i desabled javascript, image for loading automaticly, and even
prevented firefox from remembering any history, cach, cookies password
and users and anything may related that firefox keeps.
i set many options and it took more than 25 minutes time to do it.
the settings are very useful for security.
also i translated some articles about in to farsi my native language.
see these links for security and best settings in firefox.

https://www.veracode.com/blog/2013/03/browser-security-settings-for-chrome-firefox-and-internet-explorer

also
https://heimdalsecurity.com/blog/ultimate-guide-secure-online-browsing/
hope that help.