Re: Problems with Microsoft office outlook windows 10

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

You can try to repair Microsoft office.

Here are some instructions.

----

If an Office application isn’t working properly, sometimes restarting it will fix the problem. If that doesn’t work, you can try repairing it. When you’re done, you might need to restart your computer.
For Windows 10:

Close all office products.

1 Hit Windows key + x

2. go to programs and features.  Hit enter.

3. Arrow down to Microsoft office.

4.Hit your context key and arrow down to change.

Note   If you bought a suite like Microsoft Office 365 Home or Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013, search for the suite name. If you bought an individual Office application like Microsoft Word, search for the application name.

4. Hit repair.

If running Repair doesn’t solve the problem, you might have to uninstall and reinstall the office.  This is easy if you have a subscription to Office 365.

---

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838