Re: Saving application settings

Patrick Le Baudour

Hi,

once you have created and set your configuration profile to start with your application, you just have to chenge the settings while that profile is active (either triggered by being in the application or manually). It is saved automatically when you leave the profile or nvda (unless there's a craash, of course).

-- Patrick

Le 27/03/2016 14:49, sarabrennan@... a écrit :
Does anyone know how to save application settings in NVDA. I find the
manual a bit confusing when it comes to this...I believe a profile needs
to be created and I would like that it be triggered by a specific
application but when do I choose the settings & save?

Thanks