Re: accessible program that will allow you to restore your sound profile

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Have you contacted them?  Have you tried it with windows7?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 4:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible program that will allow you to restore your sound profile

This is called Quick Mix.  However, it stopped working when I went to Win 7 so I don't use it now.  It was great, very accessible and easy to use.  Wish the developers would make a new version of it.

Roger

On 3/10/2017 2:00 PM, Dennis L wrote:

There was a program that worked on xp that allowed you to restore your volume levels.  I can’t remember what it was.

On 2017-03-10 21:31, Dennis L wrote:

I am not seeing how you would tell it to restore the volume level?  Will it let you have one if a headset is plugged in and one for your speakers?

On 2017-03-10 11:54, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, there was a program for windows xp that you could set a key command and restore your sound profile is there such a program for windows 7?