From: Dennis L
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible program that will allow you to restore your sound profile

I think the link I provided is a different program.

On 2017-03-10 21:31, Dennis L wrote:

I am not seeing how you would tell it to restore the volume level?  Will it let you have one if a headset is plugged in and one for your speakers?

On 2017-03-10 11:54, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, there was a program for windows xp that you could set a key command and restore your sound profile is there such a program for windows 7?