Simon Jaeger

Hi,
First, this list does contain a lot of Reaper users so you may as well have written your question here. Asking people to write to you about a subject isn't really any less off topic than writing about the subject. That said, you're asking about using a program with NVDA, so it doesn't seem very off topic to me. I hope you get your question answered on the list.
Second, have you looked at Osara? ReaAccess has had known bugs since Reaper 3, and hasn't received any updates since then. However, Osara replaces its functionality and works very well:
https://github.com/nvaccess/osara
I believe there is a mailing list for it as well (and really, I should probably be on there by now). I'm not sure if it's the same list as ReaAccess. Feel free to write to me about this particular question if you want.

HTH

Simon

On 2017-03-11 16:35, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
If anyone on here uses Reaper with Rea Access, please will you write me off list? I might have found a bug with how NVDA behaves with the program. I don't wanna say anything quite yet on list though, as number 1, this list isn't really for the discussion of Reaper, and 2, I'm not sure if this is indeed a bug, or if it's just me not knowing what I'm doing.

Most likely, it's a pretty simple fix. I could join the Reaper list, but for right now, I'd rather not, as that list is a bit too high traffic for me, especially when I only have this one very elementary question.

Chris.