From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacques
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:27 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible program that will allow you to restore your
sound profile

I might have overlooked something in this thread, but please clarify which
features exactly are required from the type of program under discussion.

Jacques

On 2017-03-10 21:31, Dennis L wrote:

I am not seeing how you would tell it to restore the volume level?
Will it let you have one if a headset is plugged in and one for your
speakers?

On 2017-03-10 11:54, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, there was a program for windows xp that you could set a key
command and restore your sound profile is there such a program for
windows 7?