From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacob
Kruger
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 5:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible program that will allow you to restore your
sound profile

A utility app called sound volume view _might_help out here, but, that's
just a guess from description - see below.

Haven't even tested/tried it out, but, either way, here's the
download/detail page - the second and third links below the primary headings
on this page offer download of 32 bit and 64 bit versions:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/sound_volume_view.html

Description
SoundVolumeView is a simple tool for Windows Vista/7/8/2008/10 that displays
general information and current volume level for all active sound components
on your system, and allows you to mute and unmute them instantly.
SoundVolumeView also allows you to save a sound profile into a file,
containing the current volume level and the mute/unmute state of all sound
components, as well as the default sound devices, and then later, load the
same file to restore exactly the same volume levels and settings.
There is also extensive command-line support, which allows you to save/load
profiles, change current volume of every sound component, and mute/unmute
every sound component, without displaying any user interface.
System Requirements
This utility works on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008, and
Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
Windows XP and older systems are not supported.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-03-11 14:06, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
I did some years back and they said it was not possible in the new
sound schemes. However that may well have been that they lost
interest, who knows?

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@gmail.com>
On 2017-03-10 21:31, Dennis L wrote:

I am not seeing how you would tell it to restore the volume level?
Will it
let you have one if a headset is plugged in and one for your speakers?

On 2017-03-10 11:54, Dennis L wrote:

Hi, there was a program for windows xp that you could set a key
command and restore your sound profile is there such a program for
windows 7?