Re: Help me doing this

Gene

Then it should say punctuation and symbol if that is the intended meaning.

From: Pete
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Help me doing this

  Hi
Gene

  Punctuation symbol level is o k for now, for example:
  the pound sign is not punctuation and same for the slash and back-slash.
  may be two separate control settings like:

Punctuation level
  and
  symbol level
  might be easier to understand for some.

  Pete

On 3/27/2016 9:38 AM, Gene wrote:
Ppunctuation should be set to all in the following manner:
Issue the command NVDA key control v if using the desktop layout.
Tab arount the voice settings dialog that opens and set punctuation symbol level to all.  I think this setting should be called simply punctuation level in the program.  Of course punctuation is symbols.  It's redundant to use the word symbol and it may be annoying or confusing to some users.  There is no need to change any other settings.
Then tab to and activate the ok button.
When you want to return to the punctuation level you were using before, issue the command NVDA key control r to restore the previous configuration.