From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@blindza.co.za>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible program that will allow you to restore yoursound profile

I think the original poster was looking for a way to set different
volume levels for multiple, different devices at the touch of a keystroke.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2017-03-11 18:09, David Griffith wrote:

I take a slightly different approach to all this.

I used to try various utilities to try and prevent Windows loading in
amuted state or with volume set to zero.

Nowadays I do not bother as I routinely use a Microsoft Natural
Ergononic Keyboard which have clearly tactile media keys including
toglling mute status or volume up and down. Even if the computer is
muted a press of the volume up key will unmute the computer.

Many laptops will also have media keys which presumably perform the
same function.

If for whatever reason I need to adjust volumes across the programs
loaded I simply press windows key and type sndvol which opens up a
mixer page which does pretty much all of what is described in the
third party utility programs in windos already.

David ?Griffith

Windows 10

On 2017-03-11 14:06, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

I did some years back and they said it was not possible in the new
sound schemes. However that may well have been that they lost
interest, who knows?
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@gmail.com>
On 2017-03-10 21:31, Dennis L wrote:
I am not seeing how you would tell it to restore the volume level?
Will it
let you have one if a headset is plugged in and one for your speakers?
On 2017-03-10 11:54, Dennis L wrote:
Hi, there was a program for windows xp that you could set a key
command and
restore your sound profile is there such a program for windows 7?